Freeing all people from life-controlling issues through the power of Jesus Christ!
We want to provide you and your loved ones with hope for a new drug-free future through the power of Jesus.
We exhibit and inspire excellence. We provide curriculum for students and training tools so they can learn dependence on God. Our programs foster role clarity and place tools in their hands to learn a new way of living.
We are stronger together. Our office nurtures resource connections and seeks out funding options to strengthen the ministries. We also pursue legislative positional opinions to remove barriers that stand in the way.
- We treat people like Jesus did, with eyes of grace while speaking the truth.
- Everything between the long-distance vision to the day-to-day tasks, our ministry is worth our very best effort.
- The men, women, and teens in our care are treasured by our Savior, and we are honored to serve them.
- We live to become more like Jesus and invite as many people to come with us.
- Evangelism & Discipleship are at the center of everything we do
- Developing leaders from within as the transformed become transformers
- Engage the culture through a Biblical worldview
The Next 5 Years
- Increase and expand financial resources platform to enhance and ensure long-term viability of all TC corporations.
- STUDENT CURRICULUM
- Innovate and integrate curriculum for residential and online learning for all student demographics.
- STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Implement enterprise platform to measure outcomes (including after-care results), center trends, predictive analytics and social support.
- STAFF TRAINING
- Expand staff training curriculum across all program types and incorporate online training management system to achieve I00% staff certification.
- TRAINING FACILITY
- Establish a corporate leadership innovation center to identify and refine best-in-class learning and state-of-the-art delivery tools to equip and engage staffs nationwide.
- LIVING FREE
- Operate a minimum of one Living Free (non-residential) program in each TC corporation to facilitate (I) influx of new students, (2) transition of graduates back into the community.
- PREVENTION PROGRAMMING
- Impact to reduce teen use of chemicals and alcohol by updating and expanding the scope of Stay Sharp prevention training.
Community in Prayer
Our ministry is more than a recovery program. We are a path lighting the way to Jesus, the One who holds the keys to freedom from life-controlling problems.
As you go through your day-to-day activities, the National Office lifts you and your loved ones to Him. We pray for wisdom as you make decisions, His words as you speak to those who need truth, comfort when you are discouraged, and strength when you are exhausted. We stand with you in prayer across the miles.
Visit our Prayer Partner page to submit prayer requests or join our Prayer Partner email list.